Baggage Shipping to Singapore
Tips and hints for baggage shipping to Singapore
Baggage shipping to Singapore with a professional shipping firm can be a quick and simple process--but it's always worth familiarising yourself with a little additional information to ensure that the process of transporting your belongings from here to there is as smooth as it can be.
Baggage shipping to Singapore is now almost as everyday an activity as sending a letter via your post office--that is, if you select the right shipping firm to help you.
Excess Baggage Company's baggage shipping to Singapore service offers all of the above and more. We're committed to helping all of our customers in any way that we can-and, to these ends, we've compiled a few helpful tips to ensure that your baggage shipping to Singapore goes off without a hitch.
- Is the shipping company willing and able to provide you with all of the information and advice that you'll need when considering a baggage shipping to Singapore service?
- Does the shipping company have a reputation for this route-and is that reputation good or bad?
- Does the shipping company regularly carry out baggage shipping to Singapore and therefore understand the specific nuances of the local customs?
- Is the shipping company insured and bonded?
For all of your baggage shipping to Singapore needs, Excess Baggage Company is here to help.
- Packing your bags
Shipping labels should be stuck to both the inside and the outside of your luggage, and the destination address should be clearly printed on them. Delicate items should be packed in the centre of your bags and surrounded in soft materials. All bags must be securely sealed to prevent them from opening in transit-and an accurate inventory is a must.
- Are any of my items prohibited?
You should probably assume that any hazardous or dangerous items will be prohibited, but for a full list of items with which customs may have an issue, please do ask your shipping company.
Singapore customs may well wish to inspect your bags. It is at this stage that an inventory of contents will prove invaluable, along with any essential paperwork or documentation should you be transporting valuable or restricted items.
Baggage Shipping to Singapore - Quote Me or for more information or advice on Baggage Shipping to Singapore, please feel free to contact our dedicated Baggage Shipping to Singapore team on 0800 5244 822, +44 (0)20 8324 2066.