CONVENIENTLY LOCATED STORES
- Convenient locations at major Major Rail Stations & Airports
- Our baggage storage locations are open from early until late
FULLY SECURE FACILITIES
- Manned storage facilities are open 7 days a week
- With 24 hour CCTV & full X-ray screening of all items
SPEEDY & RELIABLE PROCESS
- Book Online in advance for peace of mind
- Or drop off on the day and pay when you collect
FLEXIBLE STORAGE SOLUTIONS
- Long & short term storage, group discounts available
- Commercial / business storage (by prior arrangement only)
*Group discounts available for 15 or more items. Un-used time periods are non-refundable
How our Baggage Storage Service Works
Whether you are travelling by Air, Rail or Eurostar, don’t let heavy or cumbersome baggage hold you back. Free yourself by taking advantage of our convenient Left Luggage / Baggage Storage service. Pre-book our secure manned luggage storage facilities online or simply turn up on the day to deposit your bags or suitcases.
Thanks to round the clock CCTV and full security screening of items, you can rest assured your baggage is in safe hands when you leave it with us. This means you can continue on your journey with total peace of mind.
We will look after your baggage for as long as you like, whether this is a few hours, days or even weeks. To ensure we’re there when you need us, we offer long opening hours at all of our Left Luggage outlets so you can collect at your convenience. Alternatively, we can arrange to have it delivered to you anywhere in the world via our in-store baggage shipping service
Planning a trip soon? Book your luggage storage online in advance today to benefit from VIP priority handling when you arrive. Whether you are enjoying a holiday or are on a business trip, let our Left Luggage service lighten the load. We offer competitive pricing, and if you’re travelling in a group, you can take advantage of our discounts for bookings of 15 items or more.
You’ll find our luggage storage facilities at convenient locations in airports and rail stations across the UK, Europe, Canada and the Middle East.